Hi,

I have a form with a couple of buttons. The form is submitted to a
navigation action class that just looks at an action parameters and forwards
the request. I want created a series of submit buttons with the same
property but different values. If I set the value property of the tag then
that is displayed as the text of the button. What I need to do is set the
property and value of the button with a different String for the text
displayed on the button.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Alex