Hello.

I am a new user of netbeans with struts. I have an application with the
following structure:
/myapp
--- WEB-INF
--- lib
------ struts.jar.

but when I try to execute my jsp files the tomcat delay to initiate and
after that it appears the following message: "The Tomcat server is not
running correctly". Already I noticed that when I comment the line
"<load-on-startup>2</load-on-startup>", this error does not happen, but if I
to take off this line struts will not go to execute.

Can somebody help me?

tks.