From: Domen, Ken [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Donnerstag, 21. Februar 2002 01:07
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: how to decide how many beans to use?

I'm running into a problem.

I started out with one FormBean.  It's basically a flattened domain object.
I'm using the Dave W. Validation package and in the validation.xml, you
define
that for a particular FormBean you validate certain fields.  Different pages
need validation on different fields so using only 1 FormBean won't work.

So do you create a new FormBean for each page that needs different
validations?

thanks.
ken