From: subhendukumar mohanty [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, February 22, 2002 12:37 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Help needded on Struts-config file

Hi

One of the mapping in struts-config.xml file comes with example is as
follows

<action-mappings>
<action path="/logon" type="org.apache.struts.example.LogonAction"
 name="logonForm"
 scope="request"
 input="/logon.jsp"
 unknown="false" validate="true" />
</action-mappings>

Could anybody explain me what the "input" element means. How it is used by
controller.

Thanks,
Subhendu