Hi,

I have the following definition

  <definition name="site.main.page" path="/jsp/common/classicLayout.jsp">
         <put name="title"  value="House Price System" />
         <put name="body"   value="/jsp/main.jsp" />
         <put name="menu"   value="/jsp/common/menu.jsp'" />
  </definition>

  I would like to pass a parameter to menu.jsp. How would I do it?

Thanks.

This message is intended only for the personal and confidential use of the designated
recipient(s) named above.  If you are not the intended recipient of this message you
are hereby notified that any review, dissemination, distribution or copying of this
message is strictly prohibited.  This communication is for information purposes only
and should not be regarded as an offer to sell or as a solicitation of an offer to buy
any financial product, an official confirmation of any transaction, or as an official
statement of Lehman Brothers.  Email transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or
error-free.  Therefore, we do not represent that this information is complete or
accurate and it should not be relied upon as such.  All information is subject to
change without notice.