I don't think you need the onclick events for <html:image> tags.  I
*think* they're all going to submit your form anyway.  So in your
action, you'll need to look at the request to see which button the
user pressed.  Image inputs are tricky though, because instead of just
their name (or value, I can't remember which), you get the X/Y
coordinate of the mouse click.  So your snippet becomes:

<!-- JSP Snippet-->
<!-- End 'o snippet -->

And your action class will have stuff like this:

  if (request.getParameter("submit.x") != null) {
      ... do submit stuff ...
  }
  if (request.getParameter("cancel.x") != null) {
      ... do cancel stuff ...
  }

Because "reset" is a client-side function, you still need the
javascript for that.  Of course, you could just as easily do it in the
action, but it wouldn't be a "true" html reset because of the server
hit.

-- Jim