(Struts Beginner Warning!)

If the clientList is an attribute of the form bean, isn't it the form bean that's in
session memory and not the clientList.  So in order to access clientList you will have
to get a reference to the form bean and then use that.

The error seems to imply you are trying to find clientList in session memory?

Or I could be barking up completely the wrong tree...

Tim.