Hi,

I want to combine a struts-application with a Vignette Content Management
System.
We are using a WebLogic 5.1, and Vignette puts its JSPs in the default context.

What I want to achieve is to have the struts application integrated with the
default context,
such that I can use a forward to the JSP pages that have been put there by
Vignette.

Is that possible?
I see the problem in incorporating struts.jar in some default_path, which is
discouraged by the documentation.
How can I do that?

Challenge for Level 2: I want to use multiple action-classes with my
application, for
example such that URLs
http:.../servlets/main.do
http:.../servlets/part1.do
http:.../servlets/part2.do
all access different action-classes (and use different form-beans, of course).

Am I on the wrong track here?

Thanks for any help,
-Ronald

P.S. My apologies if this message comes as HTML. In my company I have no
other means to send mail then through Notes.