Hi
I think I could give you a little bit of clue

You need to import this file
import org.apache.struts.util.MessageResources;

And then in perform method write

MessageResources messages    = getMessageResources();

Then you can retrieve messages like
messages.getMessage("Msgname in Property File" ) );

I hope this would solve your problem

Sidh