From: Struts Newsgroup [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 01 March 2002 10:10
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: EJB and Struts?

From: "Dirk Breitenbach" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 ===
Hi,
does anybody know, how i can bind EJBs to my Struts-Application?
Is it possible to make a connection over the data-Sources-Entries in
struts-config.xml? What driver to use? JNDI??

The EJBs are deployed on an IPlanet Application Server, where my
Webapplikation is also deployed. But I use a local Tomcat-Installation for
developping.

Anyone who can help?

Dirk

PS: Sorry for my bad english.