Hi,

just an update. Before I access the page I initialized the String[] array
elements to 1...6. When I get to the page the values in the String[] array
are properly displayed in the corresponding text boxes but when I submit the
page I get the following error:

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: array element type mismatch
        at
org.apache.struts.util.PropertyUtils.setIndexedProperty(PropertyUtils.java:8
51)
        at
org.apache.struts.util.PropertyUtils.setIndexedProperty(PropertyUtils.java:7
85)

I don't understand why I can view the elements but not save the elements.

Thanks for any info.

Alex