Ah no sorry, my mistake.

It will all go to the same action form. I have created a field called
action. A better name would have been navigation.

In the action form I check this action/navigation field and then redirect to
the right page. But you can do this with multiple forms, e.g.

<script>
function go(form,navigate) {
form.navigate.value=navigate;
form.submit();