Hi All,

I have a web application using struts running under apache\tomcat3.3
configuration. I want to make this app challenge the user  using HTTP BASIC
Auth scheme.

The admin context that comes with tomcat does implement this. But the admin
is not using struts.

I have added security-constraint element to my web.xml file for my
application. But still it does not challenge me?

Is there anything else that I need to configure for the application using
struts to challenge??

Any pointers that will lead me to a solution.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,
Satish