Hi,

Let me briefly explain the problem  - I am using a select box in edit
page and wanted to use simple text corresponding to the selected value
in view page. My select box consists of the following :

Label One   ---> value 1
Label Two   ---> value 2
Label Three ---> value 3

I am using html:select and html:options in edit page and it works great.
  However, my form bean only stores the value of the property, and in
the view page, I need to convert the value of the property back to
label. How do I do this without using scriptlets? I thought of using
logic:iterate and logic:equal tags, but logic:equal tag requires a
constant value which does not work for me as my select box is generated
from the values from database. I thought of creating another property
corresponding to label in form bean, but is there any better solution to
this?

Thanks,
nsr