Your property isn't really 'blah'.  It is 'blah[0]',
'blah[1]', etc.  So if you use the full property for a
field for the ActionErrors key, then you can retrieve
it next to each field.

errors.add("blah[0]", new ActionError("error.msg"));

This type of question would be a good question to ask
on the Struts User list.  And any development
suggestions are good to post to bugzilla if there
really is a feature request you want so they don't get
lost.

David