I have two quick questions about the html:errors tag:

1. Has anybody thought about implementing a "remove" attribute on the
   errors tag that removes the ActionError objects as they're printed?
   That way, you could report all of the property-specific errors
   alongside their form input boxes, then render the leftovers at the
   bottom of the form with a simple <html:errors/> tag.

2. Has anybody thought about implementing a "printErrors" attribute
   on the html:text tag?  This would have to mesh well with the
   "indexed" property to report all the errors encountered in a
   collection of indexed text boxes.

If nobody is currently working on this, I'd be happy to do it.  I'm
especially interested in input from the Struts maintainers so that I
can do the modificiation properly.  That way, it could be integrated
with future releases.

Thanks!

--
Jonathan Fuerth - SQL Power Group Inc.
(416)218-5551 (Toronto); 1-866-SQL-POWR (Toll-Free)