From: David Winterfeldt [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 07 March 2002 07:41 PM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: Re: Struts Validator NoClassDefFoundError

What version of the Struts Validator are you using?
Package names were changed at some point from
com.wintecinc.struts.* to
org.apache.struts.validator.* (1/14/2002).  When this
was done, most of the validator was moved to the
Jakarta Commons Validator
(http://jakarta.apache.org/commons).  I would double
check the files/package names in the jar you have.

David

--- Craig Raw <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am using the Struts Validator in my webapp but
> encounter the following
> error on each page that tries to use it.
>
> java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
> org/apache/struts/validator/action/ValidatorForm
>       at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass0(Native
> Method)
>       at

java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass(ClassLoader.java:509)