Hi Silmane,

you may have already received a reply regarding this but none the less
this is how I've been doing it.

If you place a java.util.Map into the request the html:link tag will
then build
the parameter list for you where the keys are the parameter names and
their
values the parameter values (of course).

In your case your iterating over a Collection of beans and from that
collection
you would/could provide a method to return the Map.

In my example I have a Vector of 'foo.Bar' objects where Bar objects
have a getter
method for the map property.  My Vector of foo.Bar objects is an
attribute of the
request stored under the key 'things'.

<logic:iterate id="bar" name="things" type="foo.Bar">
linkname </html:link>
</logic:iterate>

The documentation for the link tag is of course located at:
http://jakarta.apache.org/struts/struts-html.html#link
There are a couple of restrictions I didn't mention documented there.

Someone just helped me out with this a few days ago so to whomever it
was thanks.

Rob