Hi,

we are using McKoi in a client-server Java RemoteDataEntry Software for
performing clinical trials. The Java-Application is opensource PhOSCo
(www.phosco.com) .
McKoi can be used both as a local database or as a multithread-,
transaction-capable database server.
We have been using it since  ~10 months and now in "production environment",
although
we are still using a beta-version (because of system-validation).
We will later have McKoi running on the client side, and the central server
will run Oracle 8.1.7.
But in the moment McKoi is our central database server.
I didn't yet use it with struts, but I will!

Our experience with McKoi is very positive.

Regards,

Dimitris