Hi
I am getting this error on running struts on my weblogic server.
Can anyone tell me why I am getting this.

Parse Error at line 237 column 17: The content of element type
"struts-config" must match
"(data-sources?,form-beans?,global-forwards?,action-mappings?)".org.xml.sax.
SAXParseException: The content of element type "struts-config" must
match "(data-sources?,form-beans?,global-forwards?,action-mappings?)". at
weblogic.apache.xerces.framework.XMLParser.reportError(XMLParser.java

Thanks
Amit