Hi guys,

I have the following code
<nested:iterate property="accountCode">
  <TR>
     <TD><nested:checkbox property="toDelete"/></TD>
     <TD width="186" colspan="3">
     <nested:text property="region"/></TD>
  </TR>
</nested:iterate>

To odd rows I wish to apply different style sheet and
to even a different. How can I do this? Didn't like
the idea of hard coding the style sheet values in the
Formbean and then retreive from there.

I tried following
   <TR class="<bean:message key='<bean:write
property='stylesheet' name='accountCode'/>'/>">

I thought I will configure the style sheet names in
application.properties file. But this didn't work.

Please advice.

Thanks,
Sanjay