Here is a scenario. (Struts 1.0.2.)

I get a collection of objects and each object holds references to 2 more objects,
which are essentially beans. I want to iterate, and get data from both these beans at
once but the iterate tag allows only "one bean id declaration" per "iterate" as shown
below (unless Iam  wrong and should be thrown into hell for such an assumption)

<logic:iterate collection="ldmbean" id="crapValueObj">
//....
</logic:iterate>

I wish there was a way to say

<logic:iterate collection="ldmbean" id="crapValueObj", "moreCrapValueObj">
// get data from both crapValueObj and moreCrapValueObj
</logic:iterate>

Thanks 4 your time
hemant