Subject: Re: struts get and set methods in formbeans
From: "David Bolsover" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 ===
Hi Jose.

Check out the standard rules for JavaBeans - generally:

private String foo;

public String getFoo(){
return this.foo;
}

public void setFoo(String foo){
this.foo = foo;
}

Note the case of  variable and get/set methods.

If you use an IDE like JBuilder, you will find that there are various helper
tools available to generate the get/set methods from the variables.

regards

David Bolsover
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]...