If it seems like JRUN issue then take it up with JRUN. It's a commercial
product and should have people who are paid to solve problems like this.
If it works under Tomcat, Sun's reference implementation, but not under
JRUN, then the implication is that JRUN is non-compliant.

-- Ted Husted, Husted dot Com, Fairport NY US
-- Developing Java Web Applications with Struts
-- Tel: +1 585 737-3463
-- Web: http://husted.com/about/services