It sounds like that you need some type of JavaBean in the session that
will store that you can set to the name of an ActionForward representing
the current "SomeCaller". A html:link tag on the page could then look
for that bean, and obtain the correct action forward for that user.

-- Ted Husted, Husted dot Com, Fairport NY US
-- Developing Java Web Applications with Struts
-- Tel: +1 585 737-3463
-- Web: http://husted.com/about/services