I wasn't actually aware that a change had taken place. If it has
changed, it was at the system admin level. It would probably affect all
the digest, not just ours, and so you might want to take it up with the
PMC on the General list.

-- Ted Husted, Husted dot Com, Fairport NY US
-- Developing Java Web Applications with Struts
-- Tel: +1 585 737-3463
-- Web: http://husted.com/about/services