Hello:

After the logon that has been processed by LogonAction the browser URL shows
logon.do
How do I make it actually show the actual /cmm  - the path for this forward?
I can not use redirect=true because that causes me to lose current session.

TIA
Gennadiy

Here is the snipped from struts-config

    <!-- Process a user logon and Display customer main menu -->
    <action     path="/logon"
                type="com.company.LogonAction"
                name="logonForm"
                scope="request"
                input="logon.jsp"
                validate="true">

    <forward name="success" path="/cmm" />
    <forward name="failure" path="/logon.jsp" />
    <forward name="initfail" path="/initfail.jsp" />

    </action>