Subject: Re: Struts Console and JDeveloper 9i
From: "Patrick Schilling" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 ===
Thanks for the response.

Actually, I have tried it for both RC1 and RC2, both with no results.  I
even tried creating my own new manifest file with the correct format for
RC2.  Is there any way to tell if JDeveloper is recognizing the add in
correctly?

BTW, The Struts Console web site comes up for me.  The address that google
gives on a search appears to be incorrect.  Try
http://www.jamesholmes.com/struts/console/index.html  if you have not
already.

-Patrick

news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]...