Subject: Re: Struts configuration problem with Apache + Tomcat + Struts
From: "Jack Gao" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 ===
Well, as you said, you are using warp connector to connect Apache with
Tomcat. In your httpd.conf file, you define virtual directory for tomcat
examples, which is:
 WebAppConnection conn warp asdf.com:8008
 WebAppDeploy examples conn /

But after you install struts, you didn't add virtual directory for struts
examples, I believe that's the problem.

You can add them like:

 WebAppDeploy struts-examples conn /struts-examples
 WebAppDeploy struts-..... conn /struts-....

In fact, whatever you add in your tomcat, if you want direct request from
apache to it, you need to add it into your WebAppConnections.

Hope this can help.

Jack

news:a86d6r$i6q$[EMAIL PROTECTED]...