From: srinivas [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, April 02, 2002 2:35 PM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: RE: ApplicationResources.properties

hello,
u need to have it in your classpath and  hence under /webapp only
In fact u can place in any directory u want under classes and configure ur
web server, in case of tomcat its like this.
  <servlet>
    <servlet-name>action</servlet-name>
    <init-param>
      <param-name>application</param-name>
      <param-value>com.test.properties.ApplicationResources</param-value>
    </init-param>
    <init-param>
      <param-name>config</param-name>
    </init-param>