---------------------------------------- Message History

From:  "Phase Web and Multimedia" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 18/04/2002 11:40 CST

Please respond to "Struts Users Mailing List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

To:    "Struts User" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
cc:
Subject:    What does anyone know about this book.

Mastering Jakarta Struts
James Goodwill

just wondering.

Brandon Goodin

This e-mail may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the
intended recipient (or have received this e-mail in error) please notify the sender
immediately and destroy this e-mail. Any unauthorized copying, disclosure or