From: jfc100 [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 23 April 2002 12:21
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: anyone using declarative security? - even a pointer to a resource
will do.

Hi again,

I dont mean to sound as though I deserve anyone's attention but I can't
find any resource on this. I've searched all the forums I know of and
the net but still can't find any meaningful info on the subject. I've
also looked at the servlet and jsp specs which don't go into much
detail. The J2EE developers guide seems to be heavily slanted to
developing with specific tools.

If someone can offer any suggestion as to how I use the declarative
security principle, roles and rolegroups to identify users and their
groups (as outlined below) I would be most grateful.

Cheers
Joe ;-)