From: Phase Web and Multimedia [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 13 May 2002 08:03
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: Form Problem (This should be simple)

This should be simple.

I have a page, PAGE A, and another page, PAGE B.

when I enter the url www.mydomain.com/do/pagea

it takes me to a page with a some input form elements and two buttons

I click a button then I am sent to another page (PAGE B)

On "PAGE B" I have a link back to "PAGE A"

When I click the link back to "PAGE A" my form information continues to
persist. Why is this? I thought the form lived in the request. It shouldn't
be getting forwarded around... right?

I click refresh nothing happens. It is not a browser cached page. It seems
like the form is persisting in thre request for some reason. I am running
struts 1.1b1 with Tomcat 4.0.3. Any thoughts?

Brandon Goodin
Phase Web and Multimedia
P (406) 862-2245
F (406) 862-0354
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.phase.ws

For additional commands, e-mail:
<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

The contents of this email are intended only for the named addressees and
may contain confidential and/or privileged material. If received in error
please contact UPCO on +44 (0) 113 201 0600 and then delete the entire
e-mail from your system. Unauthorised review, distribution, disclosure or
other use of this information could constitute a breach of confidence. Your
co-operation in this matter is greatly appreciated.