Validators,

I am trying to use the validator plug-in without much luck. It looks
like the examples with the 1.1 beta use the old package naming. Also, it
looks like the intention is to move the javascript tag to the Struts
HTML tags (at least the one example I found implied that). The tld does
not define the tag and the validator tld uses the old package naming.

Any idea how I can use this with the 1.1 beta or do I need to use
another version? Also, can someone point me to a working example of
validation with a 1.1 version of Struts?

Thanks,

David Morris