I don't think you can use single quotes around the arg to
getParameter(). That's java code and Java wants double qoutes on
strings.

Do you really need to convert to Integer? Say I was just using a number
as the index: property="analysisCriteria[1]". Isn't "1" just part of the
string and not a number?