Question regarding the use of Templates:

I am using templates to allow my application to have a
consistent look and feel with a Header, Footer, and a
variable Content Component.  Everything is working
well, except now I need to include a bean:write tag
inside the jsp associated with the Header and Footer
components.

The problem is that the bean:write tag requires me to
name the form associated with the current request.
But since the header and footer jsp files are shared
across all forms - I am unable to name a specific
form.

Is there any way around this problem ?

Any feedback is appreciated.

Gary Bartlett