Hello James,

  I have downloaded the previous version, and right now the latest one.
  I am interested to provide something similar to help Tiles design. Preferably
in cooperation with existing tools like struts console ;-). Is there any plan to
support Tiles ?  If not, I am interested to try to provide it, and if possible in
collaboration with your console. Is it possible to access / obtain sources of
your console ?  What about your merge with JForm (from a old mail), or putting
the source on a cvs server ?

  Cedric