Folks I know this is not that relevant to this list, but I am somewhat
desperate and after looking everywhere, the last place I could turn to is
this list.

My problem is the following. I deployed a web app in iPlanet web server 6
and i've put my .properties files in WEB-INF/classes of my app. The
following code generates me a missing resource exception:

try{
        ResourceBundle res = ResourceBundle.getBundle("Trivia.properties");
        Enumeration keys = res.getKeys();

        while( keys.hasMoreElements() ){
                out.println( (String)keys.nextElement() + "<BR>");
        }
        }
        catch(Exception e ){
                out.print("There is AN Exception " + e.toString() );
        }

java.util.MissingResourceException: Can't find bundle for base name
Trivia.properties, locale en_CA

As you can see the locale in the system is set to en_CA. However my file is
called Trivia.properties. I have always been under the impression that if it
doesn't find the file for the proper locale it tries to look for a default
file name such as in my case Trivia.properties. I have tried renaming the
file to Trivia_en_CA.properties with no luck.

ANy help with this is greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Juan Alvarado
Internet Developer -- Manduca Management
(786)552-0504
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
AOL Instant Messenger: [EMAIL PROTECTED]