No, haven't looked yet.  Problem with logic:iterate creating upwards of 1000
options is that it is VERY slow!

Cheers,

Dave

"JM" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 05/22/2002 02:00:22 PM

      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
cc:    (bcc: David Hay/Lex/Lexmark)
Subject:  RE: html:options must be enclosed within html:select

Have you looked at the source for OptionTag yet?

The first thing it does is check for a SelectTag in the pageContext.
I believe it is forcing this because it needs to know if it should render it
as "selected".

If you need the functionality of Options, but need to write your own select,
I would suggest using logic:iterate.

Hope that helps.

JM