Subject: Freeze configuration later?
From: Chris Seekamp <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 ===
The configuration is frozen as soon as the struts-config.xml is
processed (when ActionServlet.initApplicationConfig finishes) .  Since I
think plugins are intended to allow you to extend Struts, I was
wondering if it wouldn't make sense to wait to freeze the configuration
until after the plugins initialization step had run.  This would allow
the plugins, during initialization, to add to the configuration.

It seems reasonable to me, but I may well be missing something, so I
thought I would ask.  Is there compelling reason why the configuration
has to be frozen as part of initApplicationConfig rather than after the
plugins are initialized?

Thanks.

Chris Seekamp