Hi Adam,

I've got my jsps in the structure (relative to the root):
/jsp/group1
        group1jsp.jsp
/jsp/group2
        group2jsp.jsp

<!-- group 2 page action -->
<action path="/group2action"
type="com.telemac.advantage.taac.action.Group2Action"
name="group2Form" input="/jsp/group2/group2jsp.jsp" scope="request">
      <forward name="view_list" path="/jsp/group2/group2jsp.jsp" />
</action>

Now when a user is looking at group1jsp.jsp and selects a link to
group2action.do, the path that it looks for is /jsp/group1/group2action
When I want it just to look for /group2action

How do you have your action mappings set up?

Andy