From: Hessing Ingo [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 23 May 2002 13:16
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: Framesets?

Hello,

is it possible to split a Struts form to appear on different frames of a
HTML-frameset?

For example: all buttons appear in a separat frame without scrollbars
because the user should always be able to click on them - and all other
element in another scrollable frame.

Best wishes

Ingo Hessing

For additional commands, e-mail:

This email message contains confidential information for the above addressee only.  If
you are not the intended addressee you must not disclose or use the information in any
manner whatsoever.

Any opinion or views contained in this email message are those of the sender, do not
represent those of the Company in any way and reliance should not be placed upon its
contents.

Unless otherwise stated this email message is not intended to be contractually
binding.  Where an Agreement exists between our respective companies and there is
conflict between the contents of this email message and the Agreement then the terms
of that Agreement shall prevail.

Abbey National Treasury Services plc. Registered in England. Registered Office:  Abbey
House, Baker Street, London NW1 6XL.  Company Registration No: 2338548.  Regulated by
the FSA