Hi all,

Quick problem that has me extremely confused. I don't
want to just not cache some pages in my application bc
I want a user to be able to move back and forth in IE
and not get annoyed bc they can't use the back button.
My problem is that when a user logs out of my
application my and logs back in my action class to
load the form for any given page is not called again.
I know this bc I have logged a stmt in the class that
show up on any link to that action but not on a
logic:redirect that action (i.e. the action is called
when a user clicks a link and all defaults/values show
up but not on login which redirects to a default page
- no link is used in this workflow). It makes sense
that it may be cached but how does this work with my
link and load up all form fields for
defaults/input/edit etc. but not with logic:redirect??

Any help would be great, let me know if this makes no
sense and I will try to explain better...

Thanks for the time,
-Tom