Can someone show me example usage of html:messages tag?
I have tried following the instructions for using html:messages from
http://jakarta.apache.org/struts/api/org/apache/struts/taglib/html/packa
ge-summary.html, but am not having a lot of luck.

I tried patterning off of the example shown (putting messages in
ApplicationResources.properties, little snippet of code shown in the
action handler, and the snippet shown in a JSP, but the message is not
getting displayed?

Anyone have any luck?

Also, because the second argument to the ActionMessage constructor is an
Object, shouldn't the line below be tweaked a little?
messages.add("activationDate", new ActionMessage("userForm.active",
info.getSubscriptionLength()));

Assuming info.getSubscriptionLength() returns an int, houldn't this
second argument read more like
String.valueOf(info.getSubscriptionLength())?

Dom