-----Original Message-----
From: Chuck Cavaness [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, June 03, 2002 10:58 PM

Rick,

catch this earlier. I had implemented something along these lines awhile
back and soon remembered that the ActionForm is populated and the
validate() method is called, all of this before the Action's execute()
method is invoked. The question is, do you want to check whether or not the

What I suggest is to look at the processPreprocess() method in the
RequestProcessor and possibly override this to do your checks. It's called

Just some things to think about,
Chuck