From: Galbreath, Mark [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, June 04, 2002 19:31
To: 'Struts Users Mailing List'
Subject: RE: Button pressed

True, but JavaScript is much more aligned than JScript to ECMA (no surprise
there), as Netscape is to XHTML (much to the annoyance of sloppy HTMLers).
And the Micro$oft side of Java script (or JSP script) and JDBC is ASP + ADO
(the latter of which is pretty cool technology - ADO 3.0).  My dev team is
just releasing the alpha for the huge ecommerce site we are doing for
VoiceStream to our internal QA and we are getting nailed by Communicator 4.7
failures.  IE 5.x and 6.0, and Netscape 6.2 (with minor annoyances) are
doing fine, but what a PITA 4.7 is turning out to be!  It appears to be
choking on the Struts tags - that is, the HTML the tags render, which is not
XHTML-compliant.  This is a major problem!

(Putting on flame-retardant...SPF 35k)
Mark