I have a collection of Value objects which I iterate through the logic iterate in JSP.
This value object has a int. The requirement is to display a blank instead of a 0. I
can convert this value object into a form bean which has a string equivalent for this
int and replace a 0 with an empty string. But the idea of iterating over a collection
of form beans doesn't sound well for me. Is that ok?

In the struts example, the collection of subscription is iterated and not the
subscriptionForm. If subscription had an int attribute would it be wise to iterate
through the collection of subscriptionForm. Which is more MVC? The jsp page iterating
over the model object or the form object.

Jayaraman