Amen
----- Original Message -----
From: "Chappell, Simon P" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, June 05, 2002 7:51 AM
Subject: RE: Struts Console basic doubt !!!!!!!

Mark's point is a good one. But then I've never run the console under
Windows. When I tried to run it under Linux, I had to comment out 90%
(really!) of the provided shell script. Perhaps the Windows version equally
as "broken" out of the box?

And .... why is someone writing software, who can't figure out how to
install a simple utility??????? Can I get an "Amen"?

Simon

For additional commands, e-mail: