Not strictly Struts related but I'm hoping that some of you
might have run into this in your appbuilding.

I'm trying to help a customer who wants to bundle a
page like common.jsp into a "/common" context root
in a common.war

and then have a page like myapp.jsp in a "/myapp" context root
in a "myapp.war" file be able to do:

  <jsp:include path="/common/common.jsp"/>

Short of copying all of the files from common.war into myapp.war,
is there any trick to have JSP pages shared across WAR files
like this?

The JSP 1.2 spec seems to prohibit this from my reading of it
in that it resolves a "/something" relative to the WAR's context root,
but I figured maybe I was reading it wrong.

Thanks.