Hello,

  Tiles plugin is not available yet. I have started to implement it, but haven't
finalize it. It is an error that it appear in the distribution ;-(. Certainly a
commit done late in the night ...
 Before releasing it, I have to decide on a coherent scheme for Tiles factory :

   * one factory for each subapps or one for all subapps ?
   * do we automatically prefix definition names with subapps name ?
   * How do we deal with default subapps ?
   * How can we refer to  definitions common to all subapps ?